Uninstall Canaware NetNotes
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as Canaware NetNotes. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling Canaware NetNotes. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall Canaware NetNotes and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll Canaware NetNotes
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find Canaware NetNotes.
- Click Canaware NetNotes and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Canaware NetNotes and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the Canaware NetNotes icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a Canaware NetNotes icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "Canaware NetNotes" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall Canaware NetNotes
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall Canaware NetNotes:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Communication Programs: