Uninstall IM Lock Professional
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as IM Lock Professional. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling IM Lock Professional. How to solve such problem? Our expertsâ€™ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall IM Lock Professional and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll IM Lock Professional
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find IM Lock Professional.
- Click IM Lock Professional and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the IM Lock Professional and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the IM Lock Professional icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a IM Lock Professional icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "IM Lock Professional" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall IM Lock Professional
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course!
Follow the three easy steps to uninstall IM Lock Professional:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Communication Programs: